Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Man Who Could Not Climb Stairs and Other Strange Stories

I set myself a goal that before my 40th birthday I would have something substantial of my won published. I managed that by self-publishing (currently through Amazon) a short story collection of 21 tales of the weird and the strange and the horrific. 'The Man Who Could Not Climb Stairs and Other Strange Stories' is available as an ebook for Kindle (which means it's available through the Kindle device and all the free apps for reading the Amazon ebook format.

Where could you end up if the only way were down?
An alien invasion requires catering…
A school master has an answer to the problem of insolent boys…
Halloween in a town where it’s terror or treat…
A stowaway to the stars holds humanity’s future in his hands…
A pregnant man has an insane mid-wife…
In a distant future lumberjacks murder trees on the edge of space…
A doll collector who will do anything to keep his girls pure…
A coroner conducts an autopsy and opens a gateway to Hell…


The print version should be out by the end of October.

No comments: